If you are new to WordPress, please visit WordPress Menu User Guide
There are three predefined theme menu locations in Whitish Premium Theme
- Main menu
- Top menu
- Footer menu.
- Go to Appearance > Customize >Menus.
- From Menus, click “Add a Menu” button and you will be able to create a menu.
- Now, click Add Items and you will be able to Add or Remove Menu Items according to your requirement.
- Select the Menu locations.
- Click Save and publish button.
Change menu locations
- Go to Appearance > Customize> Menus > Menu Locations
- Select the menu for Main Menu. The main menu appears as the chief menu in the header section.
- Select the menu for Top Menu. It appears on the top right corner of the theme.
- Select the menu for Footer Menu. Footer menu appears in the footer section.
- Click Save and publish